Seminars and Colloqia
- Nanomechanics: Elasticity and Beyond, ICCES 2004, Madeira.
- Simulation of carbon nanotubes, Condensed Matter Theory Colloqium, USC,7 November, 2003.
- Computational Modeling and Simulation of Nanoscale Materials, NATO-ASI on Nanoengineered Nanofibrous Materials, September 3, 2003 Antalya.
- Modeling and Simulation of Plasticity in Metals and Predicting Phase Diagram of multi-component metallic alloys, GM Tech Center, April 16, 2003.
- Elastic and Plastic Behavior in Nanoscale Materials , GM Tech Center, April 14 2003.
- "Computational approaches to thermal conductivity in nanostructures with applications" Dec 4, 2002, UCLA, IPAM.
- "Simulation and Modeling of the Materials in the Nanoscale:
Methods and Applications," LLNL, Materials Science Lectures. April, 2002.
- "Computational Studies on Formation and Properties of Carbon Nanotubes,"
ADC/FCT 2001, July 2001, Auburn, Alabama.
- "Multiscale Modeling and Simulation in Nanotribology: Methods and
Applications," STLE 2001, 20 May 2001, Orlando, FL.
- "Fertile Common Ground for Sciences and Engineering: Nanotechnology,"
Sabanci University, March 1, 2001.
- "Computational Materials Science: Methods and Applications,"
Edirne University, March 2, 2001.
- "Materials Simulations using high performance computing," July 26, 2000,
Computer Science and Engineering Department, METU, Ankara.
- "Molecular modeling at the nanoscale," Argonne National Lab, February, 15
- "Computational Materials Science at the nanoscale:
modeling and simulations applications," NIST, November 1999.
- "Molecular Modeling of dendrimers for nanoscale applications,"
Seventh Foresight Conference on Nanotechnology, Santa Clara, Oct. 17, 1999.
- "New methods for atomistic applications to nanoscale materials and
devices The First EL.B.A. - Foresight Conference on Nanotechnology,
14-16 April 1999, Rome, Italy.
"DFT and MD studies on formation mechanisms of fullerenes," The First
EL.B.A. - Foresight Conference on Nanotechnology, 14-16 April 1999, Rome, Italy.
- "Simulation and Analysis of Experiments on Friction and Wear of Diamond:
A material for MEMS and NEMS applications,"
Sixth Molecular Nanotechnology Conference, Santa Clara, 1998.
- "Computational Nanotechnology at the MSC," 24 Juy 1998, Johnson
- "Applications in nanoscale science," 22 July 1998, Atlanta,
MSI Users Meeting.
- "Theoretical Studies on Mantle Components: SiO2,
MgO, Al2O3," International Congress on
Glass, XVIII, 10 July 1998, San Fransisco.
- "Diamond and Polycrystalline Diamond for MEMS Applications:
Atomic Level Simulations and analysis of experiments on Friction
and Wear Processes"
2nd Microtherm Workshop, June 14, 1998, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- "Molecular Mechanics and Molecular Dynamics Analysis of Drexler-Merkle
Gears and Neon Pump," Fifth Foresight Conference on Nanotechnology,
Palo Alto, Nov. 7, 1997.
- Structure, thermodynamic and mechanical properties of nanotubes,"
Fifth Foresight Conference on Nanotechnology, Palo Alto, Nov. 8, 1997.
- "Atomistic Simulations of NanoDevices, Carbon Nanotubes and Proteins:
Recent Results and Challenges", ORNL, Oak Ridge, TN, 6 October 1997.
- "Advances in Methods and Applications in Computer Aided Materials Design
and Characterization", Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en
Automatique, INRIA-Rocquencourt, Paris, France, 22 September 1997.
"A Fast Algorithm for Massively Parallel, Long Term Simulations of
Complex Molecular Dynamics Systems," 16 September 1997, Parco97, Bonn, Germany.
- "Temperature and Pressure Induced Phase Transformations in Silica,"
NASA Ames Research Center, 22 July 1997.
- "Dynamical Response of Materials: Applications to Metals, Alloys and Silica," Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, May 16, 1997.
- "Metals and Alloys: Bulk and Surface Behavior and Their Role in Catalysis,"
Chemical Engineering Department, M.E.T.U, Ankara,
7 February 1997.
- "Molecular Simulations in Polymer Science," Chemistry Department, M.E.T.U, Ankara,
5 February 1997.
- "Atomistic Simulation of Materials", Physics Department, M.E.T.U, Ankara, November 1995.
- "Succesful Industrial Applications in Polymer and Materials Science Using Molecular Modeling,"
7th Brasilian Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry, Caxambu, Brasil;
21-24 November 1993.
- "Molecular Modeling of Dynamical Processes in Engineering Materials," Post-Graduate School of
Engineering, Federal University of Rio de Janerio, Rio de Janerio, Brasil;
25 November 1993.
- "Molecular Modeling Applications in Materials Sciences," Molecular Modeling Workshop, Centro
de Tecnologia Mineral, CNPq/CETEM, Rio de Janerio, Brasil; 29 November 1993.
- "Grand Canonical Molecular Dynamics," at conference on Computational Physics for Condensed
Matter Phenomena II (CPCMP II), 19 September 1992, Tokyo, Japan.
"Molecular Dynamics Methods in Studying Phase Equilibria," CAMSE'92, 23 September 1992,
- "Canonical Dynamics Simulations: Theory and Applications to Polymers," Dow Chemical,
Midland, Michigan, 11 June 92.
- "Solutions to Materials Design Problems Using Molecular Dynamics," Hoecht-Celanese, Summit,
NJ, 3 March 92.
- "A Study of Structural and Dynamic Properties of Liquid Alkanes," ACS Symposium on
Molecular Modeling of Petroleum Processes and Catalysis, San Fransisco, April, 1992.
- "Grand Canonical Molecular Dynamics," at Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Physics at Finite
Temperatures Workshop, Telluride, Colorado, 4-11 August 1991.
- "Molecular Dynamics: A Computational Tool for Investigating Properties of Materials," Polygen
Corporation Waltham, 4 June 1990.
- "Molecular Dynamics Methods in Studying Anisotropic Properties of Materials," Noyes
Laboratory of Chemical Physics. California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, 29 May 1990.