(1) S. Jiang, Y. Wang, and J. Shi, "Determination of Compressibility Factors
and Virial Coefficients for the Systems Containing N2, CO2 and CHClF2
by the Modified Burnett Method", Fluid Phase Equilibria, 57, 105 (1990).
(2) S. Jiang, C. Rhykerd, and K. E. Gubbins, "Layering, Freezing Transitions, Capillary Condensation and Diffusion of Methane in Slit Carbon Pores", Molecular Physics, 79, 373 (1993).
(3) S. Jiang, K. E. Gubbins, and J. A. Zollweg, "Adsorption, Isosteric Heat and Commensurate-Incommensurate Transition of Methane on Graphite", Molecular Physics, 80, 103 (1993).
(4) S. Jiang, C. Rhykerd, P. B. Balbuena, L. A. Pozhar, and K. E. Gubbins, "Adsorption and Diffusion of Methane in Carbon Pores at Low Temperatures", Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Fundamentals of Adsorption, ed. M. Suzuki, Kodansha, Tokyo, P. 301 (1993).
(5) S. Jiang and K. E. Gubbins, "Molecular Simulation Study of Adsorption, Isosteric Heat and Phase Transitions of Methane on Graphite", Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, 290, 191 (1993).
(6) S. Jiang, K. E. Gubbins, and P. B. Balbuena, "Theory of Adsorption of Trace Components", Journal of Physical Chemistry, 98, 2403 (1994).
(7) S. Jiang, J. A. Zollweg, and K. E. Gubbins, "High Pressure Adsorption of Methane and Ethane in Activated Carbons and Carbon Fibers", Journal of Physical Chemistry, 98, 5709 (1994).
(8) S. Jiang and K. E. Gubbins, "Vapor-Liquid Equilibria in Two-Dimensional Lennard-Jones Fluids: Unperturbed and Substrate-Mediated Films", Molecular Physics, 86, 599 (1995).
(9) S. Jiang and K. S. Pitzer, "Thermodynamic Properties of Dipolar and Quadrupolar Hard Sphere Mixtures: Theory and Simulations", Journal of Chemical Physics, 102, 7632 (1995).
(10) S. Jiang and K. S. Pitzer, "Phase Equilibria and Volumetric Properties of Aqueous Calcium Chloride Solutions by an Equation of State", AIChE Journal, 42, 585 (1996).
(11) K. S. Pitzer and S. Jiang, "Equation of State for NaCl-H2O; Comparison with Mineral Dehydration Equilibria", Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrologyi, 122, 428 (1996).
(12) S. Jiang, S. Dasgupta, M. Blanco, R. Frazier, E. S. Yamaguchi, Y. Tang, and W. A. Goddard III, "Structure and Vibrations of Dithiophosphate Wear Inhibitors by Ab Initio Quantum Mechanics and Molecular Mechanics", Journal of Physical Chemistry, accepted (1996).
(13) S. Jiang, M. Blanco, S. Dasgupta, R. Frazier, E. S. Yamaguchi, and W. A. Goddard III, "Chemisorption of Dithiophosphate Wear Inhibitors on α-Fe2O3 and γ-Al2O3 Surfaces; The SAM Model for Antiwear Performance", submitted to Journal of Physical Chemistry, in press (1997).
Last modified: August 1st, 1996