- J. G. Dash, Contemp. Phys., vol. 30, 6961, (1988)
Very good review of basic theories and experiments.
- J. F. van der Veen et al. in: Chemistry and Physics of Solid
Surfaces VII, Eds. R. Vanselow and R. F. Howe (Springer, Berlin,
1989), p. 455
Very good review of experiments.
- E. Tosatti in:
The Structure of Surfaces II, Eds., J. F. van der Veen and M. A. van Hove
(Spinger, Berlin, 1988) p. 535
Very good theoretical review.
- J. Q. Broughton and G. H. Gilmer,
J. Chem. Phys. 79 (1987) 5095, 5105, 5119; Acta Metall. 31 (1983) 845
One of the first attempt using molecular dynamics
- X. J. Chen, F. Ercolessi, A. C. Levi and E. Tosatti
Surf. Sci. Vol. 264, 207 (1992)
The first molecular dynamics that fully shows surface melting.
- To see other metalic materials, please click
- To see studies on ceramic materials, please click
- To see studied on electronic materials, please click
- Here are some
you may want check out
- To return to the home page or look other research activities,