Manager, Nippon Steel
Visiting Associate, Material
& Process Simulation Center at California Institute of Technology
- Born in Kobe,
on Jan. 22nd, 1965.
- Graduated from Hyogo
High School in March, 1983.
- Graduated from Kyoto
University in March, 1988, (BS), mainly studied
- Entered in Nippon Steel
Corporation in April, 1988.
- Construction of No. 4 Continuous Galvanizing
Line(CGL) at Kimitsu
- Development of High Efficiency Direct Heating
Burner (introduced to #4 CGL)
- Development of Oxidation-Reduction Control
Heating Method (introduced to #4 CGL)
- Development of Fe-Zn Diffusion Control Method
- Development of Lubricant coated Steel
- Development of Steel Strip Defect Detecting
- Refreshment of No. 1 Electric Galvanizing Line (
Electric Cell and Process Computer)
- Re-engineering of framework on Steel Strip
- Married with Shizuko
(Matsui) on Nov. 26th, 1989.
- My son Tsukasa
was born on June 11th, 1992.
- Visiting MSC at Caltech to study the
above theme since Sept. 1995.
Visiting Term: September,1995-June,1997
- Computer Simulations of Structure, Dynamics and
Physical and Chemical Properties of Metals and Metal
- Development and Applications of Computer Program in
Solid State Physics.
- Studying Transport and Flow in Metals.
- Surface and Interface Problems in Materials.
[Return to Home Page]